Dear Valued Customer,
Geritom Medical takes our responsibility to support the needs of our customers during crisis situations very seriously. We are committed to the continuity of service in response to the current crisis.
We are closely following the COVID-19 outbreak and updates as they come in. Over the past several years Geritom has implemented business continuity and emergency contingency plans that will keep Geritom operational and we are in constant contact with government agencies for updates and guidance. We will continue to respond rapidly, aligning our operations to address the evolving situation. Thank you for your understanding and continued partnership. Updates can be found on our website www.geritommedical.com.
You can be confident that our staff, including our Pharmacist, Technician, Med Records, Monthly Medication Order, Medical Supply, Driver, and Customer Service teams serving you every day, are here to meet your needs during this time.
Out of an abundance of caution Geritom continues to monitor inventory daily and has taken the necessary steps to increase inventory levels for pharmacy products with existing and expected demand spikes. We are also continually in contact with our business partners on the availability of personal protective equipment (PPE) and other supply products and will complete backorders as shipments are received.
We care about your health and well-being. As we weather this health concern, take comfort knowing we will be with you every step of the way. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we adapt to this situation.
Website Information Updates:
We Recommend you bookmark these links for updates on COVID-19:
- CDC Coronavirus Page
- CDC FAQs
- Health and Human Services
- CMS Coronavirus page
- LANCET Coronavirus
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, University of Minnesota COVID-19
- University of Nebraska Medical Center COVID-19
- University of Washington COVID-19 Center, including sample policies and procedures
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19
- EPA Disinfectants for COVID-19
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Assessing COVID-19 Risks in The Workplace
- What Providers Need To Know About Coronavirus
- HIPAA Journal
- CDC Preparing for COVID-19: Long-term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, including preparedness checklist
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- MN DHS
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy FAQ about COVID-19
- State Health Departments
- NCSL COVID-19